Canada has turned out to be a popular destination as a tourist and an educational hub for people from all countries. Canada consultancy in Dubai suggests that people migrate to this part of the world due to better job opportunities, educational chances and a high standard of living. As there are ample opportunities for a visa, it is one of the best countries to live a great life. People who are from other parts of the world and do not have a Canada visa need to have a temporary visa that would allow them to stay in the country for 6 months. This type of visa can be provided based on certain conditions. Let us try to understand some of the facts associated with this type of visa
- Tourist or visitor visa- This is a visa that is issued to tourists, who visit the country for tourism and travel related purposes. It is solely for visiting the country and you cannot cover any health cover with this type of visa. You are not allowed to work or study in Canada with this visa. Even they will not be able to apply for citizenship in that country based on this temporary visa.
- Super visa- this visa is specifically granted to the parents who wish to join their family. You are allowed to stay with your family for 2 years with this visa.
- Commercial visa- A type of visa that is issued to people who wish to travel to Canada for business related purposes. They are allowed to be part of meetings or conferences, that evolves their business and offers an opportunity of growth for the enterprise.
- Twin- fold visa- It is also known as the dual intent visa, this is a type of visa that would come in hand, if you want to stay in Canada as a permanent resident. Till you get the necessary approvals along with the permissions, you are being issued a temporary visa under this category.
- Visa for political purposes- This is an official visa that is meant for government purposes or people who want to visit the country for diplomatic reasons.
Above mentioned are some of the categories that will enable you to obtain a Canada visa. But there are certain conditions that you need to fulfil if you are planning to apply for this visa type
- The applicant needs to be above the age of 18 years or so
- He needs to have a valid passport
- There has to be at least a blank sheet in his or passport
- The paper work has to be either in English or French
- He should be eligible to pay the visa processing fee
- Submission of biometric documents
- Submission of bank documents.
It is always beneficial to seek out professional help when you are availing visa services. Opt for a Canada immigration consultant in Dubai and they are going to guide you about the entire process in details. Opt for the best one in this line of business.