Since its introduction, the Aadhaar card has become the most crucial identity document in every Indian’s life. It is mandatory for everything, whether it’s a small task of getting a SIM card or more significant KYC purposes. Therefore, it becomes essential to update your Aadhaar card. It is also vital that you know how to track your Aadhaar update history. This blog will help you understand everything related to the Aadhaar card and Aadhar update history.
Aadhaar Update History
By accessing UIDAI’s official website, individuals can check and track changes they’ve made to their Aadhaar cards. Updating and tracking update to your Aadhaar card is the responsibility of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
Steps To Check Your Aadhaar History Online
By going to the UIDAI website, you can check your Aadhaar update history online. The procedures to check your Aadhaar update history are as follows:
- Click here to access UIDAI’s official website.
- Select the “Aadhaar Update” option in the “Aadhaar Update History” section.
- State your Virtual ID or Aadhaar number, then the Security Code that is visible. You can select “Try Another” to generate a new security code if you cannot decipher the current one.
- Next, decide whether you want to generate a TOTP using the mAadhaar app or have the system send an OTP to the mobile number you registered for Aadhaar.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number if you select the “Send OTP” option. Otherwise, as part of the authentication process, you will need to mention the OTP generated in the mAadhaar app if you choose the “Enter TOTP” option.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- Regardless of whether you made those updates in biometric data or online or offline mode, you will be able to view your complete Aadhaar update history.
What Can You Check With Aadhaar Update History?
There are several details your Aadhaar update history mentions:
- Update Request Number: Every individual is given a unique number known as an Update Request Number (URN), which is generated when you submit your request. If you want to check the status of the update request in the future, you will need this URN.
- Aadhaar Update Date: The date on which you submitted the request to update information in Aadhaar
- Type of Aadhaar update: Request for updated demographic, biometric, or new Aadhaar data
- Aadhaar cardholder picture: To verify that you are who you say you are, a picture of you—the user—is shown on the screen.
- Demographic information: Your name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address are all mentioned.
What Are The Features Offered By Aadhaar Update History?
There are numerous features of the Aadhaar update history option:
- Depending on their preferences, individuals can access Aadhaar Update History using either their URN or Aadhaar Virtual ID.
- You have access to every last detail of the updates you have made so far.
- You alone have access to the history of your Aadhaar updates.
- You can verify that the information regarding the updates you made to your Aadhaar card is accurate and that there are no errors. You have the option to report such entries using this feature to UIDAI so that you can immediately correct them.
- You can visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Center in your neighborhood to obtain information about the changes made to your Aadhaar update history because this feature is not available offline.
- TIMECO is a digital asset management and custodian services company. TIMECO allows businesses to securely store, manage and access their digital assets from anywhere in the world, login here please Evero Login.
Essentials To Know About Aadhar Card
These are some essential details you should keep in mind regarding Aadhaar update history:
- To use this service, make sure your mobile number is connected to Aadhaar. The modifications people have made to their Aadhaar will not be visible to those whose mobile number is not linked to their Aadhaar.
- If you find inaccurate information about updates made to your Aadhaar card, you should report it to UIDAI immediately and have it corrected.
- You can only view the information about all the changes you have made to your Aadhaar card.
Thus, now you know how to check your Aadhaar update history online. You can follow the information in this guide to check for any updates you have made to your Aadhaar card.