Infertility is a word that no man or woman wants to hear in their life, because the word infertility is born of childlessness, which creates problems for any couple to become parents. In today’s time, many couples are facing the problem of infertility due to wrong diet and lifestyle, but today in the era of this technology, you can take the help of fertility treatment. According to the best IVF doctor in delhi, in vitro fertilization is the best high Technology fertility treatment with the help of which you can become a parent. But the success of IVF depends on your diet and lifestyle. In this blog, we will guide you about a good lifestyle and good diet to increase the success of your IVF.
Guidance on adopting Nutrition and Lifestyle
Exercise Regularly: Engaging in moderate exercise regularly can boost your overall health and support reproductive function. Consult with your IVF doctor Delhi to determine suitable exercise routines for your specific situation.
Avoid Smoking and Recreational Drugs: Smoking and recreational drug use have been linked to decreased fertility and lower success rates in IVF. It’s crucial to quit smoking and avoid illicit drugs to improve your chances of success.
Maintain a Balanced Diet: A well-balanced diet rich in nutrients can support reproductive health. Focus on consuming a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid processed foods, excessive caffeine, and alcohol. Your IVF doctor may recommend specific dietary adjustments based on your unique needs.
● Examples of Foods to Eat During Treatment
- Cabbage: They are full of essential vitamins and minerals. The di-indole methane present in cabbage helps regulate estrogen metabolism.
- Broccoli: As broccoli is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in maturing the eggs.
- Potato: Potato helps in increasing the cell division in the body. Regular consumption of potatoes provides essential vitamins like B and E to your body.
- Salmon: The rich content of omega-3 fatty acids makes this food an essential intake as it can help balance estrogen and also increase blood flow. it should be cooked properly
● Examples of food to avoid during treatment
- Eggs in raw form: Raw eggs are used in many food products such as mayonnaise, biscuit cream and salad dressings. But there is a virus called salmonella virus which is present in raw eggs which can cause food poisoning. Hence, it is advised to cook them thoroughly before consumption.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Avoid consuming food that comes with artificial sweeteners. Even in normal conditions it is harmful to your health. Instead, you can use a sucralose-based sweetener or syrup containing any natural sweetener.
Limit Alcohol and Caffeine: Excessive alcohol and caffeine consumption can negatively affect fertility. It’s advisable to limit alcohol intake and reduce caffeine consumption to moderate levels during your IVF journey.
Manage Stress: IVF can be emotionally challenging, and stress can impact fertility. Explore stress management techniques such as yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercises, or counseling. Your IVF doctor delhi may also recommend support groups or therapy to help you cope with the emotional aspects of the process.
Read also Root Canal: Benefits and Risks.
Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or underweight can affect your fertility and the success of IVF. It’s important to aim for a healthy weight range through a balanced diet and regular exercise. If you’re not sure what your ideal weight should be, talk to your doctor or a registered dietitian.
In the end, by following the above mentioned lifestyle tips and diet, you can increase your IVF success rate and make your IVF successful. If you want to make your IVF treatment successful, then you can contact IVF doctors who can plan a personalized IVF treatment for you at low IVF cost in Delhi.