The Effect of Mangal Dosha and What Can be Done to Fix it?
Vedic Astrology says that Lord Mars is the ruler of our minds and relationships. Mangal Dev, according to Nadi Astrology, is the husband of the Kundali of women. Every Kundali is dependent on the position of Mars. Mangal dosha can only be formed by Mars, i.e. Kuj.
Kuj Dosha will affect Mars if he is associated with certain houses or has a negative impact on a person’s Kundali. Kuj Dosha’s most damaging effect is on marital life and marriage. Discord in married life, obstacles in marriage, and other problems are some of the common effects of Kuja Dosha. These are the common effects.
Sometimes, the effect can be so strong that even marriages are in danger. According to the scriptures, it is preferable for a Manglik man to marry a Manglik woman only. This is how this defect can be mitigated. This is the only way to fix this defect.
What are Manglik Dosha and Kuja Dosha?
- This position in the Ascendant can make a person’s nature very fast, angry, and arrogant.
- Mars is the fourth, which reduces happiness and causes family problems.
- Marital relations can be difficult if Mars is in the seventh house.
- Mars in the eighth house can lead to a decline in happiness in marriage, a decrease of happiness in the in-laws, or a spoiled relationship.
- Mars in the twelfth place can cause problems in marital life, poor physical abilities, discord, and weak age.
Some myths about Myth Manglik Dosh are totally contrary to reality. If the Manglik or Amanglik caste members get married, their marriage will be dissolution. It is possible to have trouble in your life, but it does not need to be this way. Amputation is not a requirement. Mangliks must marry banyan trees. However, this is also not true. According to some beliefs, a Tuesday-born Manglik is someone who was born on Tuesday. Manglik can exist for anyone born on any day.
Some people believe that Mangal Dosh is over when there is a conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter. However, this is an illusion. The Mangal dosha is eliminated if the Guru’s vision is focused on Mars. It is false. Mangal Dosha can’t be eliminated by any planet. The effect of Mangal Dosha is not diminished if Mars is set.
This defect ceases at the age of 27. It has gotten so bad that it is now impossible to eradicate. Conservatives believe that if the Boy is Manglik then the Girl should not be Manglik. This is a cost that must be paid for by the couple. Also, check out more about Kundali matching for a better understanding about how it affects the relationship.
For more interesting Blogs, Please Visit boundary wall
Solution of Mangal Dosh
- Self-control and ego anger management are the best ways to overcome this.
- Recite Shri Hanuman Chalisa, written in red ink and printed on yellow paper daily with reverence.
- Pray together to Lord Shiva Shakti.
- Send red flowers to Shivling
- Red lentils can be donated on Tuesday. Jaggery can also be donated.
- On Tuesday, feed the workers.
These are common remedies that anyone/anycast can use. Mangal Dosh can also be prayed to Mangalnath Ji, located in Ujjain. However, this should only be done if the astrologer has given you a recommendation based on your Kundli.