Making a mark in the competitive online market requires strategic planning and execution. A lead marketer needs to be engaged for assistance. Apart from creating a website that makes a mark, companies also need to focus on optimizing the site for easy viewing on multiple gadgets.
Simply having a website that can be viewed only on desktops and laptops would not suffice. A website that has been optimized for easy viewing on mobile devices like tablets and mobile phones is the need of the hour!
Why is a Mobile Friendly Website So Very Important?
Be it for bank marketing, e-commerce, or just about any industry for that matter; mobile-friendly websites go a long way in ensuring business success. Some of the topmost reasons for considering mobile optimization include:
1. Google Preference: Google is always the game-changer when it comes to internet marketing strategies. And the search engine giant has made it clear that it will lend priority to websites that are mobile-friendly over the ones that are not. A reputed “marketing agency near me” will update you that Google has recently changed its algorithm and has included an index for “mobile-first”. This is why businesses have been forced to optimize their websites for becoming more and more mobile-friendly.
2. The Significant Role of Smartphones: If data is to be believed, more than 60% of online searches are conducted from Smartphones! In case a website cannot be viewed properly from a tablet or a smartphone, the company stands to lose out on almost 60% of its business! There can be no other reason that is more powerful as compared to revenue loss! Mobile optimization, therefore, is an important service to outsource!
3. Establishing Contact with the Target Audience: Checking out a web page from your mobile device is extremely convenient. And if the experience is good and the site offers what the visitors are looking for, they are likely to visit time and again. This way, establishing contact as well as connecting with prospective customers and target audiences becomes extremely simple and easy. The ease of access does the trick every time.
4. Enhances Brand Relevance: A website that has not been optimized for the mobile interface is not likely to remain relevant for long. Compact carryable devices are here to stay and websites that cannot be accessed from them are likely to become outdated. Businesses, therefore, need to optimize their websites for mobile phones to remain in vogue.
Some tips for mobile optimization
- The content should not be verbose and heavy with excessive information.
- Information showcased on the website should be crisp, to the point, and precise.
- Important features must be kept consistent across the whole site.
- Content that the users need the most should be prioritized.
- The landing page should be clear and concise. Visitors should ideally be able to access additional information from a secondary page should they wish to.
- A search bar has to be included on the website containing complicated information.
- Navigation must be easy.
Look for a marketing agency near me in Florida for better insights on mobile optimization.